Monday, October 5, 2009

Total Randomness...Let's Chill

Thanks to @JustSimplyJohn from Twitter for inspiring this post...


It seems that whenever someone says 'Lets Chill' they ALWAYS wanna FUCK. There's no such thing as 'chillin' anymore...it's all about fucking. 


"When we gon chill?" = "When we gon FUCK"


Why? What happened to sitting on the couch and watching a movie? And a good movie, not a boring one. 9 times out of 10 a guy will invite you to his house and put on a boring movie that you have both seen a million times so your attention will shift to other activities.


What happened to dating? What happened to dinner and a movie? (Even if its just McDonalds and Redbox)...


And what about the people that really wanna CHILL?

5 comments:

  1. don't you just hate that? oh well, at least i get some while i'm at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely - and I do mean rarely - visit Blog Spots. Most are rehearsed, redundan, and (to say the least) boring. For this reason, I'm not shy to say that I really enjoy reading your writing. It's realistic and persuading which unfortunately (compared to others), also means that you're unique.

    We've never officially talked....or met for that much but I will say that I think this is promising. Stay real and true to yourself. Good luck.

    DJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankx for the encouragement DJ...AJ ur crazy LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. PEOPLE ARE JUST FUCKIN NASTY...U COULD HAVE SWINE FLU IN THOSE PANTS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy did you ever hit it on the nail and you know what I mean too. I wrote about this in my blog "Death of Dating in New York" where people would rather "chill" as opposed to do lunch or dinner. And now the phrase "Let's chill" has become the status quo to "let's fuck"...

    In some people and a very rare few, "Let's chill" can also mean "Let's smoke".

    In my defense, I put it out there "are you asking to chill or are you asking to fuck" and depending on the answer, depends on whether I go to see them or not because if you are a grown man as you claim to be, you're going to tell me exactly what you want. If you want to fuck...say so. If you want to chill, watch movies, play videos and I go my way and you go to bed, then say so but don't try to sugarcoat a damn thing when it comes down to that. I love this two thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete