Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Love and Life at Freedom U pt. VI

“What’s good boy…I didn’t think you were going to come through. You want a drink?”

“Uhhh…is that legal?”

He laughed. I wasn’t much of a drinker anyway. He gave me a Coke and I followed him to the couch. His room was much bigger and nicer than mine. He had a flat screen TV, Queen size bed, AND a small kitchen. It was like a small apartment. We started talking about random bullshit like campus girls, professors, and parties. As he stood up for a refill I noticed the bulge in his shorts, so I followed him to the kitchen and grabbed his dick from behind.

“Damn boy” I said as my heart started racing. I could feel my manhood growing.

It felt like he had a MONSTER. I started stroking him back and forth. Then I fell to my knees, pulled it out, and kissed the head. I kissed up and down the shaft before putting the head in my mouth. I sucked and slurped the tip and tasted his sweet precum.

“Damn baby…suck that dick . That shit feels good nigga.”

I moved my head back and forth. He put his hand on top of my head and rocked his pelvis back and forth. I could barely take it. I started gagging, and that turned him on even more.

“Damn nigga…suck that dick. Fuck nigga…”

He started moaning and screaming as I sucked on his python.

He pulled his dick out and slapped my face with it. I stood up and kissed him as he grabbed my ass with both hands. I had never been fucked before but at this point I wanted revenge and Jeremy was going to help me get it. He took me to the couch and unbuckled my jeans. I took of my shirt and stripped down to my boxers. He laid me down and started licking my nipples. I went crazy!

 “Ahhhh shit…that’s my SPOT”

He started biting and sucking my chest, then he moved down my stomach, then he lifted my legs up and buried his tongue inside of me. I jumped at first because I wasn’t expecting that feeling. I started to loosen up and suddenly I went crazy.

“Damn baby”

I closed my eyes and bit my lip as Jeremy slid his tongue in and out of my body. I spread my legs wider and wider.

“You ready?” he asked.

“Yeah pa”

He slid inside of me and I tensed up from the pain. I pushed him off of me.

“It’s cool baby…just relax” he said.

He propped me up with two pillows and put his pole in slowly as I laid on my back. He started moving back and forth and nibbling on my ear. I loosened up and spread my legs further as I wrapped my arms around his neck. His strokes were slow and he was about halfway in when he stopped and kissed me. He kept the dick coming, little by little, until he was fully surrounded by my walls. We didn’t move for awhile…he was letting me get used to it. I started rocking my hips slowly and he responded with gentle thrusts.

“Ohhhhhhhh”

“Damn baby…this shit is so tight…fuucccckkkkkkk”

We started moving faster and faster…all I could hear was the sound of the headboard against the wall.

TAP-TAP-TAP-TAP-TAP-TAP-TAP-TAP-TAP

He flipped me over and started beating it up even harder

TAP-TAP-TAP-TAP-TAP-TAP-TAP-TAP-TAP

By now the pain had turned into complete and total pleasure. I was rocking my hips and throwing my ass back to him. I could feel his body tensing up…I knew he was almost ready.

SPLASH

We both exploded and collapsed in each other’s arms. We woke up about an hour later and went for round two. After that session I kissed him good night and walked back up to my room. Clarence was waiting for me when I opened the door.
“Where the fuck you been?”

“Minding my damn business…fuck you!”

I pushed him away and walked to my side of the room. I wasn’t about to deal with his bullshit tonight. I took of my clothes and headed to the shower.

“Baby let’s talk”

“FUCK you!”

I turned on the shower and stood under the water for about 30 minutes, thinking about what happened. I couldn’t lie, I loved Clarence. He was my first and he would always be special to me. Jeremy was definitely a good fuck, but he wasn't Clarence. Fucking him made it much easier to forgive, but should I tell Clarence what I did? How would he feel? I heard a knock at the bathroom door…

“Baby let me in”

I ignored him…I wasn’t ready to deal with him. I turned the water off, put on my basketball shorts, and walked to my bed. Clarence was waiting for me.

“Why are you in my bed?”

“I’m sorry baby…quit acting like this”

“Whatever”

I got under the covers and went to sleep. He tried to hold me that night, but I kept pushing him away and eventually he fell asleep. When I woke up the next morning he was sleeping next to me. I felt a little bad for the night before so I got up and took a long look at myself in the mirror. I had created a complicated situation, and I wasn’t sure how I was going to deal with it. As I walked back to my bed I noticed I had a slight limp. Damn, that boy must have really put it down! I almost got wet thinking about the night before.

FINALE COMING SOON!!!

7 comments:

  1. ooooh i cant wait for the finale! will they get back together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finale? WHAT?!! I definitely didn't authorize a finale....no sir. I'll let u know when u can finalize this

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh, missah? you need to like hurry it up with the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's coming!!! Patience my child...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have patience, thanks to my last job.

    ReplyDelete