Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's About DAMN TIME!!!

Ok so I always follow the BILLBOARD charts because I love music and I want to know what's hot. The BLACK EYED PEAS have held the #1 spot on the Hot 100 for 26 weeks, which is a HUGE accomplishment that's never been done before.

Now don't get me wrong, I love the Black Eyed Peas. In fact, 'My Humps' will always be special to me because it's the first song that I ever heard in a gay club. But DAMN I was getting tired of seeing them at #1 every single week, and they have FINALLY been dethroned...

Jay Sean f/ Lil Wayne is #1 this week with DOWN. I love this song, and Lil Wayne definitely did his THING on the track (with his sexy ass...yes I said it!). So congrats to them for knocking BEP out of the top spot and giving us a little variety. (And he can DEFINITELY get it!!! With his cute self...)

Billboard Hot 100 (Top 5)

1. JAY SEAN F/ LIL WAYNE-"DOWN"
2. Miley Cyrus-"Party in the USA"
3. Jay Z, Rihanna, & Kanye West-"Run This Town"
4. Jason DeRulo-"Whatcha Say"
5. Black Eyed Peas-"I Gotta Feeling"

No comments:

Post a Comment