Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Little Red Boxer Briefs

So I came home from a LOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG and painful day at work...my BF was layin on the couch wearing a wife beater and a pair of red EXPRESS boxer briefs...total hotness. And he was seductively sitting on the couch with his legs slightly spread...as if they were saying 'COME AND GET IT'

So I walked over to the couch, leaned over, and gave him a kiss. He stood up and I grabbed his waist...one thing led to another, and BAM!

BEST SEX EVER!!!

It was mind-blowing!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
OK...here's what REALLY happened:

Came home
Saw him in the boxer briefs
TRIED to get some
But he killed the mood...started talking about his job or something like that. Now I don't mind listening to him talk about his job and his students...I love it. BUT there's a time and a place for that, and it's NOT when my dick is rocked up and halfway in...but imjussayin...

3 comments:

  1. WOW... lol... that would have been hot, if it happened that way lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't help but think of Sexy Spec...sorry. *Walks out*

    ReplyDelete