Tuesday, October 6, 2009

8709 PSA: Why Do We Lie???

Men are LIARS

POINT BLANK

PLAIN AND SIMPLE

I haven't met a man alive that does not/has not lied at one point or another. Now everyone tells white lies (which is still wrong, but that's a topic for another night) but men lie about DUMB SHIT.

EXAMPLE #1:

QUESTION: "Where have you been?"

TRUTH: "I went out drinking with some old friends"

LIE: "Uhh...nothing.I had to work late"

See, a STUPID lie in a simple situation. It would have been much easier to tell the truth, because it ALWAYS gets out.

Let's dig a little deeper:

EXAMPLE #2:

Cell phone goes off...

QUESTION: "Who's that?"

TRUTH: "It's a dude that I'm interested in. He's cute and I wouldn't mind fucking him"

LIE: "Uhh...it's my cousin"

Clearly you and your cousin don't have that damn much to talk about, and after a little INVESTIGATING, the truth will come out in this situation as well! Now I can understand why someone would lie here. I mean, really, who's going to tell their significant other that they wanna fuck somebody else? But you never know...your dude might not mind you playing in other fields. Hell, he might even join you for a round or two.

So what's the moral of this story? Tell the GODDAMN truth...even if you don't think it's what the other person wants to hear...

3 comments:

  1. IF UR MATE IS THINKING ABOUT FUCKING OTHERS..U HAVE NO BUSINESS TOGETHER SO HE NEEDS TO NOT ONLY TELL THE TRUTH BUT STOP WASTING UR GOD DAMN TIME!

    SO YES TELL THE TRUTH AND STOP WASTING FOLKS TIME! IF YOU WANNA GO SLUT IT UP! DO IT BY YORU DAMN SELF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think women cannot handle the truth so men water down the responses.

    It's all about freedom as well and ending the conversation quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just never understand why people lie about the simplest things. It's when you lie about the simple things that makes lying about bigger things just as problematic. People need to know their lies become your problem to do deal with eventually. People need to think 'How would I feel if the tables were turned'

    ReplyDelete