Thursday, October 1, 2009

Love and Life at Freedom University, pt. IV

I was in a daze. I had never felt anything like that before. We added a new item to our ritual. I was fucking him silly every single chance I got. I was scared that I would catch feelings for him and I wanted to distance myself from the situation. I didn’t want to get too involved because I figured he would treat me like I treated many of the women in my life…like SHIT. Not to mention I didn’t know how to be romantically involved with another man.

The more I thought about it, the more I realized I had feelings for Clarence that were deeper than sexual. There was something about his smile that made me tingle. I decided to talk to him after one of our sessions.

“Clarence, we need to talk.”

“About what?”

“About us…”

“Awww fuck…this is exactly why I don’t fuck with new boys like you. You are confused.”

“What the fuck you talkin bout? I’m wanna be with you…exclusively”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah…”

“That’s what’s up.”

So that was it…it was official I guess. Clarence was now more than my fuck buddy. I didn’t know why I wanted a relationship with him. I didn’t know what I was getting myself into but that night we had the best sex EVER and continued our relationship through Christmas break. We didn’t get to see each other often because he was in Houston and I was in Dallas but I convinced him to make the four hour trip on New Year’s Eve. He picked me up from my house and we drove around the neighborhood and talked.

“I missed you” he said.

Even though we talked on the phone every night I missed him too.

“Oh yeah?” I asked.

Even though I missed him like crazy, I didn’t want to seem like a bitch by showing emotion, so I tried to be nonchalant.

“How much did you miss me?”

By this time he had parked the car at the back of the neighborhood. This was an undeveloped area with plenty of room for naughtiness. He leaned over and kissed me, which made my dick go hard.

“A lot.”

He reached under my sweatpants and grabbed my python. I was rock hard and pre cumming. He put his lips on the head, treating my dick like a lollipop.

“Ohh shit”

He continued to tease the head before going down the shaft and licking my balls. He went back up and took my whole dick in his mouth. He bobbed his head up and down. I grabbed his neck and moved my hips back and forth.

“Damn baby…suck that dick. Damn…SHIT”

I exploded in his mouth and on his lips. He grabbed a towel and wiped his face.

“That’s how much I missed you” he said and we both started laughing. My feelings
for Clarence were getting deeper and I was getting scared. It wasn’t right for me to feel this way about another rman, but I knew that it was too late. I was in too deep. I wondered if I was falling in love.

“How do you feel about me?” I asked.

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t know”

I wanted to end the conversation, but he said something that shocked me.

“I love you”

“What?”

“I love you baby…you are my everything. I think about you every day and you make me happy.”

That made me smile from ear to ear.

“I love you too.”

He dropped me off at home and I waved goodbye. He told me he was going to his cousins house and he would make the long drive back to Dallas in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment