Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just Like You Like It

Now I usually wouldn't do this...but I couldn't resist:

So I was at Whataburger tryna get a Taquito before 11am (Because they are SERIOUS about not serving breakfast after 11...they need to be like Jack in the Box and serve breakfast all day long!)...what was I saying? Oh yeah...tryna get a taquito when this dude walked in



He was goin off about his order being wrong...or sumthin like that. You know how black folks are...but he was hott!!! I tried to get a pic of the front view...but I'm not good at being inconspicuous. Hmph...he was hot tho. And he was starin! My inner hoe was telling me to misbehave, but I just took my taquitos and went about my day...

8 comments:

  1. thank god u didnt be a ho! and negroes are a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I could have gotten a better pic. #JustSayin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could have gotten a better pic as well. smh lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better pic...the bigger story is him demanding customer service lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. U can tell hes fine even from the back lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL..... I wish U could have got that frontal picture! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I be trying to do the same damn thing and send me pics to my Dovie Lee!

    ReplyDelete