Monday, December 7, 2009

Sexy Squad





The Cleveland Cavaliers are the SEXIEST team in the NBA right now. It has nothing to do with the fact that they are #3 in the Eastern Conference or #1 in their division (YES I have sports knowledge). This roster is just plain SEXY!

Exhibit A: Take a look at Mo Williams




I love yellabones with tats, and I'm CONVINCED that he's FUCKING Lebron James!

Exhibit B: Daniel Gibson




Hmph...I love Keyshia Cole to death, but I mean REALLY, what can she do with all that???




He needs ME in his life!!!

Exhibit C: Delonte West




They say he has HERPES...mmmmhmmmmm. EWWWW. We can look, but we definitely can't TOUCH this one...might get a case of the UH-OH

Exhibit C 1/2: Lebron James

I personally think he looks like a GORILLA, but something about him is SLIGHTLY sexy...maybe it's the $$$





And of course my BABY owns a minority share of the team...




Now I won't be planning a trip to Cleveland anytime soon (aint shit to do out there) but TRUST I will be in the building when the Cavs play the Rockets (I'll be sitting behind the Cleveland Bench)

1 comment:

  1. Yesss you saved the BEST for last!
    And I thought sure you were going to past your head on keyshia's body...

    ReplyDelete