Friday, September 18, 2009

My Best Friend

FUCK YOU!

FUCK YOU!

I HATE YOU!

I HATE YOU TOO!

I watched in horror as my best friend argued with his boyfriend. I was used to him calling and telling me about the fights after they happened, but I never saw them take place. I started to get angry and I wanted to jump in and help my friend, but I knew that it wasn’t my place to do so. I stayed on the couch and stayed quiet as my best friend pushed his boyfriend to the ground and stormed off in tears. I followed him to the bedroom and held him in my arms as he sat on the bed and cried.

“I just don’t know what to do. I love him so much but he’s such a fuckin asshole!”

“I know. It’s ok. You know you don’t have to put up with this shit.”

“Yeah I know, but it’s been 4 years. I can’t let go”

My best friend (Torrey) had been in an on-again off again relationship with his boyfriend (Kyle) since he was 17. It’s been four years and he was still dealing with the same bullshit and I couldn’t understand why. Torrey is the type of guy that can have any nigga that he wants. He’s 6 feet 3 inches tall, weighs 190 pounds, and he’s mixed with Puerto Rican and Black. He’s a model, his personality is on point and he’s one of the nicest guys I’ve ever met.

On the other hand, Kyle is a complete asshole. He lies, he cheats on Torrey with various men AND women, and he’s emotionally abusive. Ok, maybe my opinion of the bastard is slightly biased, but I can’t help it if I don’t like the mother fucker. He’s cute I guess…he’s 6 foot 1, 175 pounds, and he has a nice athletic body. He’s an aspiring rapper and tries to keep the relationship on the down low so it won’t affect his image.

Torrey and I grew up together. I’ve known him since we were eight years old. We came out to each other when we were 15 and we have always been really close. It was hard for me to watch his situation because I always had a little crush on him. It started when we were little boys. Back then I thought he was just a cool person but as we got older the feelings developed into something deeper that I couldn’t explain.
There were a million thoughts rushing through my head as I sat with Torrey. It was hard to watch him cry. I wiped his tears and helped him pull himself together.

“This is it. I’m leaving him. I can’t do this shit anymore”

“Do what you gotta do Torrey. Just make sure you’re happy”

I tried to play it cool, but deep inside I was overjoyed. I might have a chance now that he was getting rid of that trifling ass dude that he was with. I always wanted to confess my feelings for Torrey, but I figured he just saw me as a friend and nothing more. Plus, I didn’t know how to tell him and I didn’t want my feelings to get hurt. He started packing his stuff…I guess he was serious this time. He packed all of his clothes into two suitcases and started walking towards the door.

“Where you goin baby? Let’s talk about this.”

“Fuck you…we aint got shit to talk about”

I invited Torrey to stay with me for a few weeks but during that time I couldn’t get the nerve to tell him how I felt. One night, Torrey and I were laying in the bed together watching TV (something we had done since we were 15). I decided to just say how I felt.

“I have to tell you something”

“What’s up”

“Uhhh…I really don’t know how say this T”

“Just say it…you know you can tell me anything”

I was about to tell him how I felt when I suddenly froze. I couldn’t do it…I couldn’t express my feelings.

“You ok?” he asked.

I paused then a wave of emotions swept me as I grabbed him by the waist and kissed him on the lips. The kiss was long and deep and our tongues danced with each other in a magical rhythm. As we kissed he began to take of my shirt and I unbuckled my pants. He took off his shorts and his wife beater and started kissing me on the neck. I leaned back and moaned as his lips travelled down my body. He reached my dick and started playing with the head with his tongue. He grabbed the shaft and started moving up and down.

“Damn bae”

That shit was feeling GOOD! I put my hand on the back of his head and started moving it back and forth. His tongue was going crazy! I pulled him up, laid him on his stomach, and spread his legs. I started kissing the back of his neck, then moved down his spinal cord until I reached his ass. I licked and kissed his sweet spot, and used my fingers to loosen him up. I placed me dick between his thighs and he started to moan.

“Damn baby”

I lubed up and grabbed a condom. I I put it in slowly, inch by inch. He started grinding and backing it up on me. I started going faster and faster. His moans and the sound of the headboard banging against the wall turned me on and made me stroke faster. I picked him up off the bed and put him against the wall with his legs and his arms spread.

“Damn nigga…this shit is tight”

And it was…it was the tightest ass I had ever been in. I stroked faster and faster until we both came and collapsed on the bed. I held him in my arms and whispered “I love you” in his ear. He looked at me, gave me a kiss, and said “I love you too”

3 comments:

  1. I used to argue with my boyfriend like this....

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing is reflective of his love in this episode saying 'he just cant let go'. The same thing happens to those who will a man or woman beat them to a pulp. They cannot seem to let go because they love this person so much.

    I hope partners will begin to move on when they are not appreciated.

    ReplyDelete