Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mr. Officer pt II

This is wrong. After all I have a boyfriend and I don't even know this guy. I thought about not showing up. He sent me the directions to his house. I went home, took a quick shower, and changed. I sat on the bed for several minutes trying to decide what to do. I looked at my phone, as if it would give me the answer. I got a text message...

"You comin shawti?"

"Yes"

His house was about 10 minutes from mine. It was a two story brick house that wasn't quite IN the city, but it wasn't in the suburbs either. I parked in front of the house, walked up to the door, and rang the doorbell. He answered the door in a pair of sweats and a muscle shirt.

"I didn't think you were coming" he said.

"I can't lie to a police officer." I smiled at him as we walked to the living room. He had a nice, clean house.

"You want anything to drink?"

"Nah I'm good."

He sat next to me on the couch.

"So what's good?" he asked.

"You"

"Nah that's you papo"

He looked at me and smiled. Something about that smile made me HOT! He leaned over and started kissing on my neck.

"You like that?"

"Yeah..."

I leaned back and closed my eyes. He stood up and pulled down his pants. He was hard as a rock. He laid me down on the couch and got between my legs. He started grinding slowly as he kissed my neck, chest, and nipples. I was feeling a sense of guilt because I knew that my actions were wrong but I couldn't stop. The cop felt so good against my body and he was giving me something I was missing. I didn't want to take this too far. I had a boyfriend at home and I was already wrong for being here.

He pulled down my pants and wrapped my legs around his waist as he kissed me on my lips. His lips were soft and sweet and he was definitely in control. Our tongues met and a sense of passion came over me.

"Damn" he said

Apparently he was thinking the same thing. He pulled down my boxer briefs and started...

TO BE CONTINUED

6 comments:

  1. WHAT A MALICIOUS HARLOT! GOING OVER TO HIS HOUSE AND YOU HAD A MAN..DAMN HO..U KNEW WHAT WAS ON HIS MIND AT THAT UNGODLY HOUR! SHAME...I HOPE THE BOYFRIEND FINDS OUT! SERVES YOU RIGHT! NEXT TIME YOUR ASS WILL RUN OUT OF GAS COINCIDENTALLY AND IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IF THERE ARE TWO THINGS I DO NOT APPROVE OF...THAT IS BEING A HARLOT AND BEING A HO! AND A STANK ASS TRICK....I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT...AND I WILL ENJOY CALLING IT AS I SEE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO...you DO realize that this is NOT a true story, right???

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES BABE. I WAS JUST GETTING A LIL INTO...DO U NOT WANT ME TO GET INTO THE STORY HON? I CAN READ AND NOT COMMENT IF YOU DONT LIKE HON. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL just making sure...keep reading and commenting!!!

    ReplyDelete