Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mr. Officer pt 3

He pulled down my white Calvin Klein boxer briefs and started licking my thighs. He moved his tongue in circles, tasting every inch of my body. He started licking that sweet spot between my balls and my ass and at that moment I didn't care about the consequences of my actions. I wanted this officer, and I didn't care about anything that happened after that night.

"You want this dick baby?" he asked.

"Hell yeah" I moaned

He continued licking and kissing my body as I laid on the couch. I was biting my lip and enjoying the pleasure he was giving with his magical tongue. As he moved up and down my body I started to feel bad. The effects of the alcohol were wearing off and for the first time that night I felt like I was doing something wrong.

"I have to go"

I tried to get away but Tony was a little stronger than me and held me back. That turned me on. I glanced at his manhood. It was rock hard and ready. It made me forget about my infidelity.

"You sure you wanna go?" he said as he kissed my neck.

Damn this nigga had me where he wanted me and he knew it. He knew I was ready for that dick.

"Nah pa, I'm good"

He stood up, grabbed me hand, and we walked to the bedroom. He kissed me on the lips as he laid me down on top of the bed. His lips were soft I felt his tongue press against mine. He laid me on my back and put his dick between my thighs. This nigga was tryna tease me! I grabbed it and imagined how it would feel going inside. I imagined him grinding slowly at first, then pounding as hard and as fast as possible. A knock at the door interrupted my thoughts.

Tony looked at me as if I knew who was at the door.

"Expecting company?" I asked.

He put his finger to his lips and told me to be quiet. He tiptoed to the door and looked through the peephole.

"Who is it?"

"J"

The voice sounded familiar...he opened the door.

"What's up boy"

They dapped each other up and stood in the doorway. It was dark so I couldn't see who he was talking to.

"What you doin here?"

"Shyt...tryna get some of that dick"

Tony laughed. I was getting irritated and the alcohol was definitely wearing off. I wanted to put on my clothes and leave but I realized that they were in the living room. I grabbed a towel, put it around my waist, and walked into the living room. The mystery man looked at me and I was SHOCKED by what I saw...

TO BE CONTINUED

4 comments:

  1. bet you J is the 'cheaters' boyfriend - lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna need you to stop with these cliffhangers! I feel like you get off on leaving me hanging....

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...but cliffhangers are sooo much FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete