Monday, September 28, 2009

Matt Forte'

So I'm watchin ESPN on a Sunday evening...they are showing football highlights. Suddenly this beautiful slice of HEAVEN brightens up my TV screen. I just got a glimpse, but I'm thinking "Damn...who is this guy?" Thank God for DVR...I rewinded (I don't think that's a word) the TV to get a better look at who this guy is:

Chicago Bears #22: Matt Forte...YUM. I'm adding him to my LIST!




He does have one small FLAW...he's from Louisiana. Now I LOVE my Louisiana folks to death, but yall can be slightly crazy. But I might be able to overlook it this one time...



And do you see that look in his eyes? Looks like he's sayin "Come get it"



Yes...I'm definitely gonna be checking on him throughout the season...I LOVE football!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe he can cook up some country fried chicken, candied yams, potato salad, baked rolls, mac and chesse.....:P

    ReplyDelete