Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Kaliq


So this scene has been playing in my head OVER AND OVER AND OVER all morning, so I felt compelled to write it down for you guys. This is PURE FICTION! (or is it? hahahaha)





Kaliq is a yummy dark chocolate football player. His body is AMAZING and his smile would make anyone wet, regardless of their gender or orientation. He has a girlfriend and a secret. Every now and then he comes over and we do things that his girlfriend would definitely NOT approve of.

He showed up to my house at 11:30pm. I answered the door wearing a pair of black basketball shorts that hung low and revealed my white boxer briefs. I let him in and we walked over to the couch. He wanted to talk, but I was ready to get down to business. I unbuckled his jeans and pulled of his shirt. I had to stop and admire his muscles...he was one of the sexiest men I had ever seen in my LIFE. I pulled out his semi-erect johnson and started pleasuring the head with my tongue. I went back and forth and moved my tongue in circles.

"Damn baby...ahhh that shit feels good"

I stopped. I started nibbling in his earlobe and his neck. I knew those were two of his hot spots. He grabbed me by the waist and laid me down on the floor. He stripped off my shorts and my boxer briefs and spread my legs apart. I closed my eyes and bit my lip as I felt him nibbling and licking at my sweet spot. He was a PRO with his tongue!!!

He leaned up and got on top of me...I could feel his manhood against me and he knew that I wanted it. He grabbed a Magnum, lubed up, and went to WORK! We started off MISSIONARY style. He was holding my legs and going AT IT!

"Ahhhh damn...fuck...shit" I screamed. He was hitting all of the right spots and keeping me on that thin line between pain and pleasure. He flipped me over and put me on my knees

"Dis MY ass NIGGA!!!"

We went at it for about ten minutes with him smacking me on my ass and me throwing it back to him.

"Awww fuck...I'm bout to cum"

His thrusts started getting harder and we were both moaning and screaming. He pulled his dick out and I got on my back. We started jacking until we both came on my stomach. We cleaned up, and he started putting his clothes back on.

"Where you goin nigga?" I asked.

"Home"

"Nah you aint goin NOWHERE! This dick is mine tonight!" I grabbed his manhood and looked him in the eyes.

We fucked three more times that night. Twice in the kitchen and once in my king sized bed. When I woke up he was holding me from behind. It was nice to have him there, but I knew he had a girlfriend and I was content with the time we spent together. He woke up, got his stuff together, gave me a kiss goodbye, and left.

I got a text message that afternoon: "You could be my baby"

I didn't know what to think about that...so I just answered with: "Really? Lol..."

I don't take dick on a regular...but something about Kaliq makes me wanna be a pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment