Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Name is like DICK

Ummmm so this morning I had a photo shoot in the downtown warehouse district (I'm a photographer). It JUST SO HAPPENS that I was waiting for my model to arrive in a parking lot across the street from one of Houston's popular "Alternative" nightclubs. Someone drove by and saw me waiting and sent a text message to my significant other. I think it said something like "Why is your boyfriend waiting in the parking lot of this club? What is he doing?"

SO I have a problem...why the FUCK is this nosy ass person concerned about where I am and what I'm doing? And if it's that big of a deal, why the FUCK didn't this nosy ass person stop and ask me for himself instead of being messy? I came to the following conclusion:

This person wants what he can't have and will do whatever it takes to get it. It's a classic case of "I Wanna Steal Your Man". It's cute actually...kinda flattering. I'm glad I crossed his mind. I'm happy that he thought enough about me and my significant other to send a text message regarding my whereabouts. Apparently my name is like a dick...everyone wants it in their mouth.

So there's really no moral to this story...everybody follow me on twitter!
http://www.twitter.com/sc8709

3 comments:

  1. Hello.The name ic Christopher call me Chris.I like reading peoples blogs and what they have to say about their lives.Your blog is insightful and quite entertaining.I know that I should use my blog space for something more than just pictures but hey,it is what it is.Love the blog dawg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS BLOG ALREADY AND LOOK TOWARDS MORE PERSONAL ENTRIES. I THINK YOUR LIFE IS SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY HAVE THAT.

    ReplyDelete