Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kids These Days...

So I spent the day with my sister today! I picked her up at 11 and we went running (the heffa made me run TWO DAMN MILES!). After that I took her back to my parents house so she could shower and change...then I went to MY house so I could shower and change. Then I took her to see my house and after that we went to Popeyes
(yall know that 2pc for 99 cents be POPPIN!) <---Totally BAD Grammar

Anyway, my sister was telling me about some of her friends, and I was like DAMN are you serious? I don't wanna just blast anybody, so I'm not gonna name names...but basically her best friend is in a situation where she has to choose between two guys. She 'loves' them both but she can't decide who she wants to be with.

Here's my thing: like I'm all about teenage love affairs and what not but I just don't think that these high school kids know what they are dealing with. Love is a bitch and TRUE love will fuck you up! In high school I wasn't focusing on girls (or boys!) I was a bit of a nerd, so my head was in the books. But don't get it twisted...I wasn't your typical nerd. I had a little girlfriend my senior year...and we thought we loved each other but I broke her heart like it was nothin. She even called my mama cryin (I kinda feel bad about it now but I didn't really care back then because I was a horny teenager/college kid and I wanted to participate in the all you can eat ass/dick buffet).

So this message is for the kids: keep your innocence. Do be in a rush to grow up...you may THINK that love and sex feels good but TRUST me its overrated. OK well sex feels good but it's still overrated so hold out for as long as you can. And if you think you might be gay...WELL you are in for a long and bumpy ride. Hehehe jus joking! (Or am I?????)

1 comment: