Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Its Only Cheating If You Get Caught





Read the title again...CAREFULLY

My BF said that stupid shit to me (he's the same BF that told me a threesome is considered cheating, but I'll write about that later). Now I wanted to get IGNORANT pop his ass, but I went away to my little corner and thought about his statement.

SO:

If you commit a crime (rape, murder, etc.) and you don't get caught, is it still considered a crime?

FURTHERMORE

If a tree falls in the woods and nobody hears it, does it make a sound?

EXACTLY

**BULLSHIT**

And what if you have a different opinion of what counts as cheating? Some people think that simply looking at another person is 'against the rules'. Of course rules were meant to be broken (hahaha)

This mofo betta watch himself though! I don't wanna break anyone's bones...

1 comment:

  1. Um, if the person I'm with makes that statement, we got a problem. Suspicions arise. You might wanna talk to him...

    ReplyDelete