Tuesday, March 2, 2010

3 Strikes



Back in my hoe single days I had one simple rule: If I call you three times and you don't answer, then I'll never call again.

SIMPLE

3 Strikes and UR OUT!

Kinda like baseball...

No EXCEPTIONS!!! It didn't matter how tite the azz was, now nice the body was, or how big the dick was.

Some people think that's a little harsh. Shit, fuck that! There's too much ass/pussy/dick out there for us to focus on one lame ass that can't get their shit together. Besides, I didn't wanna look like some thirsty ass dude that can't get a nutt. And everyone should have OPTIONS. When Option 1 starts fucking up, move on to Option 2 and so forth. Because TRUST me, you are not the only option on HIS list, and you're a dumbass if you think you are.



1 comment:

  1. it's funny because I have the same rule. after 3 calls I usually wait like a day & then I delete u out my phone. then when they call back I be all "who is this?" & stupid shit.
    I see exactly where you're comin from here my dude! nice artwork too. lol!

    ReplyDelete