Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Ultimate No-No

So what would you do if your significant other cheated on you? For most people the answer to that question is this:

"Ima CUT that bitch!!!!"


OR

"I wish a mutha fucka would!"


OR

"To the LEFT To the LEFT!!!"


But what if they said that they were sorry? What if they promised to never cheat again and that they would always be faithful? Would you still want to cut them? Would you still tell them to pack their shit and move to the left?

Currently I'm in a healthy and committed relationship. If my significant other were to cheat on on me, my FIRST instinct would be to get even. This is probably not the best approach. If he ever did it again then that would be the end of the relationship.

Is that fair? Everyone encounters a moment of weakness. Everyone faces temptation and has to make the decision on whether or not to be faithful. This SHOULD be an easy decision, but some people are too weak to resist.

Now unless your mate is a cold, heartless hoe that's fucking the ENTIRE state of Texas, it's ok to forgive...but NEVER forget. Back in my heyday I was carrying on two relationships with two different people at the same time. They found out about each other and I ended up picking one over the other (HUGE mistake). I did everything that I could to prove to this person that they were my one and only but that wasn't good enough. That relationship was hell for me, because I was doing everything that I could but I couldn't get through to this person. SO we broke up and now I'm VERY nonchalant when it comes to relationships. I'm not going to try to PROVE myself to you because I shouldn't have to...

So what's the moral of this story? Keep your DICK to yourself and avoid the drama.

3 comments:

  1. hey, fresh blog (keep it up) check out mine as well> Dem YoungEntertainment> http://blackspacemilan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i believe loyalty it an endagered species. everyone deals with temptation and the great thing about being inlove is conquering that temptation. knowin that no one else can sway you to hurt the one your with.
    I believe in forgiving but if you cheat on me we arent meant to be together because my dream mate loves me beyond some small ass trick called temptation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD JUST BE A BIT MORE CAUTIOUS ABOUT THINGS. NOT NECESSARILY NON CHALANT BECAUSE YOU WILL LOSE OUT ON A LOT OF THINGS THAT COULD BE REALLY GOOD FOR YOU MATE WISE. I THINK THAT YOU ARE HURT YOURSELF FROM THOSE THINGS THAT YOU SPOKE OF THAT YOU MADE A MISTAKE IN AND HAD A HAND IN. ITS OK. AT LEAST YOU CAN ADMIT FAULT BUT THE TRUE TEST IS....

    THATS RIGHT....


    MOVING ON...CAUSE SOMETIMES ITS JUST SO HARD WITHOUT BECOMING BITTER OR EXTREMELY VENGEFUL ON YOUR BEHALF.


    I PERSONALLY WOULD MOST LIKELY GO INTO DEPRESSION AND WONDER WHERE TO START OVER AND WHAT DIRECTION AND WHEN..AND HOW...CAUSE ID FEEL SO WORTHLESS LIKE I DID MY BEST AND IT WASNT GOOD ENOUGH...NOW WHAT...WILL I EVER BE GOOD ENOUGH AGAIN...OR EVER?


    *DELLA!

    ReplyDelete