Thursday, August 27, 2009

Me, Myself, and I

So I took myself out on a date tonight because I am BEYOND pissed at my BF...to the point where I want to CUT his ass (I'm really not a violent person). I went to PF Changs (yum).

I enjoyed my 'me time' and I think it is important for everyone to take some time out for themselves. This month has been difficult and stressful for me and I didn't have an outlet to truly express my frustration. Getting some time to myself was the best thing that I could have done because it gave me a chance to think about who I am and where I'm going in my life. It gave me a chance to let go of the stress that I have been dealing with lately.

Everyone should take at least one day every week to reflect. Being around the same people and the same situations every day is VERY frustrating. It's nice to get away and be around yourself sometimes...unless you are boring, annoying, or psycho!

2 comments:

  1. YES I KNOW THATS RIGHT! I AM GLAD THAT YOU DID. YOU SOUND AS IF YOU DESERVE IT!

    WHAT A HEALTHY HABIT TO KEEP UP.

    ReplyDelete