Friday, February 26, 2010

Sex is the Best Medicine

I'm sick.

:(

I have a minor FLU and I hate it...I just want this shit to go away! Luckily I have a lifetime supply of Theraflu and Nyquil and I've been ODing on it for the last few days, but nothing cures sickness like a good #tunasub. My BF disagrees with me though. Peep our convo:

HIM: (sarcastically) I guess I aint gon get none since your sick (I ALWAYS tell him that when he gets sick)

ME: ACTUALLY I don't mind fucking when I'm sick...

HIM: But I might catch WHATEVER it is that you have (hmph...he tried to DO me with that statement...don't think I didn't catch it)

ME: Not if we don't kiss!

Then he rolled his eyes and said something smart under his breath...My POINT is, there's nothing wrong with a little 'boom shackalacka' when you have a little cold. It will make you feel TEN TIMES BETTER!!! Now if only I could get my BF to see it that way......

3 comments:

  1. Steven...smh. Hope you get well soon. I'm still trying to get rid of the sick bug two weeks later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better Steven & I agree with you! I want it when I'm sick, I just need to get a man though lol

    ReplyDelete