Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Poison



Life is a BITCH and her name is Roxanne. She took me to the lowest point of my life and I’m still trying to recover from all of the shit that the bitch put me through. 

I’ll start from the beginning

My name is Paul. I’m a 26 year old entertainment lawyer...born and raised in LOS ANGELES with my own small firm. I wouldn’t call myself RICH, but I’m DEFINITELY not broke. I’m a focused and driven individual, but I have a weakness. I can’t resist the ladies. I’ve had pussy thrown at me since middle school, and I’ve taken advantage of it ever since. I prefer the honey-caramel chicks because they compliment my chocolate skin very well. And I like short girls because they look better next to my 6’1 frame. 

You could call me a hoe. I have a different woman in my bed every night. I have an addiction and I can’t seem to overcome it...but its a SEX addiction. Is that a problem? I don’t think so...I lost my virginity when I was 12. The girl was 16. I haven’t been able to stop fucking since then. There’s something about driving a woman to the highest point of ecstasy that gets me going...so call it what you want.

Would you call me a hoe? Hoe is a harsh word...I like sex and I know what pleases the body. I have a thick 11 inch PIPE, and I know how to work it. If you got a gift, then you should use it...right? Right!

I met Roxanne at a birthday party for my best friend Ronnie. I noticed that there was something different about this lady as I approached her at the bar. She wasn’t like the other thirsty chicks that I usually meet. She even offered to buy me a drink. We introduced ourselves, had a few drinks, and about an hour later she was screaming my name in my bed at my condo.

I move QUICKLY. Usually I tell hoes to leave after I get the draws, but this one was different.

“So what do you do?” I asked, trying to spark a little convo.

“I own my own sports management company”

Damn...bitch had a little money. She might be wifey material...

The next day I went to work with a HUGE smile on my face. Roxanne and I went at it three more times that night. She believed that it was her duty to make a hard dick soft...and she was a pro at it. Her sex game was on point, but there was something dark and cold about her. I was about to be tangled in her web, and nothing would be able to set me free.

5 comments: