Monday, November 9, 2009

Confessions of a Jealous Boyfriend

I thought I would tell this story...so many people are in similar situations



Hi...my name is __________ and I'm a jealous boyfriend.

My boyfriend can't have any friends
He can only leave the house if I know where he's going and when he'll be back
He can only go partying if he's with me
I get mad if someone looks at him with interest
I get mad if he sends a text or answers the phone in my presence

I tell him that I want him to be happy, but I won't let him interact with other people.
I tell him that I don't care about other people in his life, but I can't seem to trust him.

He's not a bad person.
He's never cheated
He's never been unfaithful
But I can't seem to trust him.

Is it me?
Is there something wrong with me?

Is it him?

My name is __________ and I'm a jealous boyfriend.

3 comments:

  1. these are the same [jealous boyfriends] ones who pull a gun on you to stay AFTER you gain enough courage to walk away from CAPTIVITY....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO @ MrSOMagical

    yeah those kinda boyfriends are kinda annoying...
    i can undastand where he comin from but most of the time its just fear taking over and making u imagine crazy shit

    ReplyDelete