Tuesday, November 10, 2009

5 Years in the Making, pt. 2

CONCLUSION

We started making out on the couch. His lips were soft and sweet...and I had been waiting on this moment for five years...waiting to caress his body. Waiting to lay him down and kiss every inch of his chocolate frame. I stopped and stared at him. He was sexy and intelligent...definitely wifey material. He looked up at me.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing baby"

I kissed his neck and nibbled on his ear. I could hear him moan and I could tell that he was ready. I pulled down his pants and put my finger inside his boxer briefs. He started grinding on me and getting into the moment.

"Wait...I can't." he said as he stopped and sat up.

"What? What's wrong?"

"I can't do this...I just can't do it. Can you take me home?"

Was he serious? I couldn't believe this...my dick was hard as a brick and he was about to leave without performing his 'duties'. I was about to make his ass catch the bus.

"I'm sorry. I'm just not ready" he said

"Whatever" I pushed him to the side and picked up my basketball shorts. I put on a t-shirt and grabbed my keys. The ride back to campus was silent. He apologized when he got out of the car and said he would call me later. I didn't say anything asI drove off. On the way home I thought about him and the games he played. This was another round of his Olympics. I had been dealing with this shit for five years. At first it was little childish games, like not calling for a few days, but we're supposed to be on a higher level. He's playing with my dick now. It would be cool if he didn't purposely turn me on, but he knows what he did and that wack ass apology wasn't worth shit.

When I got home I got a picture message from him...a picture of his ass...wet and tight.

I guess the games were gonna continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment