Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Epiphany

A LONG time ago, I came to the conclusion that a regular 9-5 is NOT for me. I have nothing against working, after all a nigga gotta eat, right? BUT I have a problem with slaving my ass off for a corporation and getting nothing in return.

But that's the American way. We are taught to get good grades in school, attend college, intern for a major company, and then turn into that company's bitch for 30 years until we retire and wait patiently for our social security check.

FUCK that! That's definitely NOT for me. But I can feel some major changes happening. Yup...shits about to go DOWN! Hopefully you will be around for the ride...

2 comments:

  1. "He know he likey the dicky." I'm curious to see how this plays out. At this point, I don't believe Eddie Long(stick) is innocent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn I feel the same way...its a fucked up notion.....9-5 is not my kinda thing either...

    ReplyDelete