Sunday, September 26, 2010

Eddie Long pt 2

I really don't wanna waste too much time on this...but this is what Ms. Long had to say about himself:

I am not a perfect man . . . but I’m not the man being portrayed on television.
By the counsel of my lawyers, they told me to not try this case in the media . . . It will be tried in the court of law.”
I have been accused . . . I’m under attack. I want you to know that I’m not a perfect man . . . but this thing, I’m gonna fight.


LMFAO...really? 


I don't even know where to begin. I don't care about the fact that he fucked teenage boys and gave them money. He's a hypocrite. Plain and simple. A dirty ass dick-in-the-booty hypocrite. But I think I can write a decent story out of this...stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. He never denied the allegations. I don't see a reason to anyway; we got the pics.

    ReplyDelete